Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Addicted to Piano!!!


I am sitting at my computer because I can't get on the piano! I went to practice my piano tonight for my lesson tomorrow and Mitch beat me to it! Something is very wrong about this picture! I can never get on the piano lately! Mitch is on the piano constantly, sometimes up to 3 hours. I don't understand what has happened. All these years when he took lessons he would never practice and now that he doesn't take lessons he practices so much that I have to beg him to please stop! I guess it is reverse psychology. I started taking piano lessons myself to inspire not require! I guess it worked, I wish I would have caught on to this principle years ago because it works....the only problem is I never get a turn to practice! I just thought of what Mitch is going to get for Christmas--A Keyboard!

2 comments:

joslyn marie said...

haha!! That is hilarious!! Mitch is so cute! I never thought the day would come where you have to beg him to get OFF! check out my first collage :) love you.

Amber said...

Your in trouble, now. Girls love a guy who is buff AND can play the piano. Monica, you are inspiring. I want another lesson from you.

Jos, send me an invite to your blog!