Thursday, November 20, 2008

Meaning of Life?


Today I spent the whole day pondering life and it's Meaning! I have heard of so many Tragic situations lately! Today I am feeling others sorrows and pain. I know we all signed up for this journey, but sometimes it seems some situations are so very difficult! I know through a loving Heavenly Father we can be Comforted and Strenthened. What a Blessing the Gospel is in our lives; to know there is a purpose and plan in our trials! My Prayers reach out to those that are hurting and suffering! You are all an Inspiration to me and help make the simple everyday JOYS of life seem more meaningful! I needed a reminder of the meaning of life today and always! I will live Everyday as it were my last , try to live more in the Moment, and enjoy all the blessings that come my way! I will reach out and help others in any way I can!

2 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Thanks Monica, I needed that reminder! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow! I loved it all especially the comment on life. I needed that today. Lets get together and make some geneology happen. Love, your eternal Mommy