Monday, November 17, 2008

Camelot




On Saturday night after our church party we went to see the Musical "Camelot"! Wade and I have season tickets to the Hale Theatre with about 10 couples from our church! It is always a fun night to look forward to! The plays are all done amazingly well and are so entertaining! I always look forward to a date with my husband. He is not only my favorite person to hang out with, but he is also very entertaining! On our wedding day an Aunt of Wade's told me that marrying Wade means my life would be filled with fun, and that has been the case for 21 years! Thanks for 21 years of continual fun Wade! I love you sweetheart and look forward to thousands of dates together!

7 comments:

Ging said...

Wade is the most amazing person I know. I love him so much and you are very lucky to have a husband like him. With that said, Wade is very lucky to have you, too. You guys are a perfect match. I love you both so much! Your life is like a fairy tell!

joslyn marie said...

i have the best parents.

michelle said...

I'm so glad you stopped by the party on Saturday evening. Camelot would be such a good play to see. We have been to a few plays, with the ward Hale group. It has been so hard to commit, because of, the love of the cabin. I need to get the schedual, and schedual some dates to go. It would be fun to go with you, and Wade!

I am SO glad you posted a pair of those shoes! I am tempted to make a pair for Miss Sarah, for Christmas. They are darling! :)

marilyn said...

Raising Wade spoiled me thats for sure, he was always so fun and so so loving and such a joy every day, and I'm so thankful that he has such a choice wife, and children, what a blessing, love you both

Amber said...

What a fun idea for a couple get together! I would love to come!!

Being only 18 months younger than Wade, I can personally say he is super loving and awesome. He is always ready to help.

The bullies at elementary school in California wouldn't bother me because of Wade. They would say; "You better not bug her, she's WADE WHITING'S sister. Wade tried to teach me self defense with his own version of karate lessons when we were little so I could scare off the girls that were stealing my milk money. He told me to tell them to meet me after school because I knew karate. Wade assured me not to worry because he would be hiding close by. It worked. The girls never showed up and I never had to use my karate.

Amber said...

oh...and they stopped stealing my mild money.

Anonymous said...

I have the most wonderful family! I can't wait to see Laurisa perform in person. You have wonderful friends that are great fun! So good to see the Whiting's and sweet Emily. Keep up all the good things. Luv, Your Mommy