Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mother-Daughter time



Today I spent the day driving to Scottsdale to spend time with Joslyn! We had a great time together catching up! Joslyn treated me to a yummy restaurant called Tossed--delicious salads! Although, we don't recommend the veggie burger! We kept trying to like it, by putting more ketchup on it but nothing could hide the terrible taste! We both usually love a good veggie burger. Joslyn I bet you'll always remember a BK veggie day---maybe next time!
I am in love with her new puppy --Dolce! She seriously is the cutest thing; she is the size of a guinnie pig and will only weigh 3 pounds when full grown! I could steal her but Roxy and Paco would get jealous! Thanks for a fun day today Joslyn! I loved spending the day together!My new grandpup! Isn't she cute!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Mother daughter time is so awesome! What a treat!

Jos, your dog is adorable!!

michelle said...

What a wonderful day! Dolce is soooo cute! Such a cute little one to join the family. :)

Mitch is darling! I am going to start calling him Liberace. :)

marilyn said...

We get to see all the Goodmans on Thursday night, what fun, we even get to babysit their (baby)

joslyn marie said...

I love your post :) The veggie burger really wasn't good. I usually do love veggie burgers.. yes.. we all remember bk veggie day, ha. love you!

Jill Heaps said...

You guys are so cute together! What a fun date!!!! I love taking my kids out on one on ones! Dolce is so cute