Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Hero!

Laurisa showed me this essay that a girl in her Student Council wrote and I was so touched by it. It just shows how you never know the influence you have on others. Laurisa you are my hero also!

A hero is someone you can look up to. Laurisa Whiting is my hero. She is all around an incredible person who has this amazing spirit about her. Not a day goes by that I don't consider her as my hero. Laurisa would do anything for anyone.
As I have gotten to know Laurisa and become close to her I have found that she is one of the most dependable people in my life. she is always there when I need her, day or night, anytime, anywhere. I can trust her and tell her anything. Laurisa has been a lifesaver and has gotten me through the difficult times.
Not only is Laurisa dependable but she is the most optimistic person I know. She see the glass as half full. She is always happy and looks for the good in life. Even when things get tough Laurisa doesn't let anything get to her. She always finds the good in every situation. She always has the biggest smile and is so bubbly. If only I was more like her. I don't know how she does it.
Through Laurisa's example and help I have made changes I never thought I would. I look up to her and appreciate everything she has done for me. Laurisa is my hero and no one can ever replace her.

4 comments:

marilyn said...

This explains Laurisa to a T, she is the best example of the way, Christ would have us live. I can't wait to see you Laurisa, its going to be great. I can see your smile already. I love you

Jill Heaps said...

That's my Rissi! I love you!!!! I am so grateful we all have you to look up to as an example. Remember, it's OK not to be perfect all the time--no need to feel too much pressure! Just keep being YOU! Love, your most favorite aunt in the whole wide world!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Ging said...

That's our girl! We already knew that!

joslyn marie said...

thats my sissy :)mom. i better be your hero too haha