Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!!! I love sharing it with those I love! I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly thankful for such wonderful family and friends! I haven't been feeling well all week so my mom came over yesterday and caught me up on my laundry and cleaned some bathrooms! It was amazing what a lift she gave me!
Today I went to my institute class and then out to lunch with friends. When I returned home, Wade and Mitch had cleaned the entire house spotlessly, prepared and put the turkey in the fire pit, and did miscellaneous to do lists (things that have been needing to be done for a while now)! What a surprise. I feel so overwhelmingly blessed and loved! All day I kept counting all the my many blessings!
I'm so THANKFUL for:
* my amazing family
* wonderful caring friends
* this beautiful world
* the gospel of Jesus Christ
* charitable people
* health and strength
* the scriptures that guide us
* pets that show unconditional love
* a country with all the freedoms we enjoy
* life's lessons that teach us how to be better
* the atonement of Jesus Christ
* modern conveniences and technology
* a modern day living prophet
* opposition in all things
* hope and faith for the future
* eternal life
I am so thankful for You! Thank you for being a wonderful part of my life. I feel so grateful for all the wonderful examples you are to me! You all inspire me to be better! I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!! I will always remember spending Thanksgiving with you in California! I am thankful for happy memories. Love you!

michelle said...

Have a wonderful Thanskgiving! I loved reading your list of blessings. I feel very blessed to have you as a friend.

wendy said...

Monica, it was so fun seeing you guys yesterday. Your family is so cute. Your boys crack me up, they are too funny!

Britt said...

I am thankful to have you as a friend!
hugs, Britt

Christina said...

Hi Monica,
(This is Christy, Aunt LaNae's daughter.) I wanted to drop you a note to say how sad I was that I wasn't able to make it down when you guys were here with Larissa. I was shocked/happy to see Wade, though, at my sister's wedding! I was discussing with my brothers how long it has been since I have seen him and I think it has been at least 10 years! Crazy. Tell him thank you so much for coming in early! It meant a whole lot to us! (BTW, you guys are definitely not old enough to have an addition to your family! I still picture you guys in your mid 20's!)

Love ya! -Christy
(If you want to view my blog, drop me an email and I will send you an invite.....chrisandchristina7@msn.com)

Christina said...

Oh yeah! Monica, I would love to check out Joslyn's blog, too. Would you have her send me an ivite?! Thanks!
Christy