Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cooking Club


My friend in our ward Kim Dover started a cooking club for all those that wanted to exchange fun recipes with each other. She is my inspiration because she is always making something yummy at her house. I still don't know how she keeps her darling figure. I love cooking club because it inspires me to cook! Cooking is not one of my favorite things to do but being around these amazing women helps me want to do it more! Tonight we had our cooking club! We sat around the table in my backyard and tasted all the yummy food everyone brought! I love the weather this time of year! Where else can you sit outside and enjoy good friends and good food in November! It was so much fun catching up on life with these amazing women. Each one has so many talents and strenghs that I admire! It was such a fun evening! Thanks for inspiring me to cook more! I can't wait to try the recipes out on my family!

6 comments:

Ging said...

Wow, Mon... that sounds so fun! You have such fun friends, I love coming to your house, it's always a party!

Amber said...

Come to my house and cook! I need inspiration! I loved seeing you last weekend!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

Monica, oh I have just fallen in love with cooking. When you get together again let me know I would love to come. Sounds like a blast. I just love all the women in the photo. So fun.
helz

Kim said...

yay! Loved that you posted about cc- i will have to copy and paste your pic on my blog! That was so fun- thanks so much again. You were the perfect host and have such a gorgeous house. We have LOVED your bread too- thanks for sending some home!

michelle said...

It looks like it was a fun night! If you shared any new yummy recipes I would love to hear about them. :)

Basarabas said...

What a great idea! I need to start something like that in my ward. How fun!