Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight fan!!!

The Vampire at the theatre was a little scary! Definitely not the Edward type!
How did I become a fan? Maybe it was partly because I went with my daughter and her fun friends! Could it be because I went with low expectations. I don't know how it happened, but I LOVED it! I was so entertained by Laurisa and her friends, they were so into it that it was hard not to catch the whole Edward fascination! I went to the movie with low expectations, because after reading the first two books in the series I sort of lost interest. I am not really into vampires and the whole supernatural thing! It really surprised me how much I enjoyed it! It was very captivating and kept my interest and attention! I enjoyed the movie more than the book, which I have never liked a movie more than a book; weird for me! Maybe I don't have as good of imagination as Stephanie has! It was a very fun night! It was especially fun that a friend of ours rented out the theatre for a private showing! Definitely a chick flick! They asked the guys to stand up that were in the audience and there were only three! I don't know if I would go as far as saying I'm an Edward fan, I think I'll stay a Wade fan. When I came home Wade said he wanted to suck my blood!

6 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

What a cute post! I am glad to hear the movie is good. I wasn't all that excited to see it,(I'm with you as far as I kinda lost interest.) Edward looked a little strange in the previews?! What a fun girls night. Hmmmmmm I wonder if I will be able to talk Lou into going with me....:) Love you,Jolyn

(cute hair Lauris!)

Amber said...

I love the picture of your scared face! Yea, cute hair Lauris!

michelle said...

It looks like you had such a fun movie night! We did get to see it late last night. I too now am a Twilight fan! Who would have guessed? :)

It was good to see your Mom at church today. She is such an upbeat person.

marilyn said...

you would have fun no matter what you watched with Laurisa. I hope Wade didn't suck your blood. love you

Brooke said...

I loved the movie too, only I didn't have a cute daughter to go with. You do kind of get caught up in the whole thing while you are there. You are so cute. I love your family. I had so much fun seeing you at Kim's party too. It was fun to be back with the old ward. I will definitely have to check out Larissa's performance group. That is really neat that she does that. I bet she loves it. Keep in touch. Love ya!

Ging said...

Tony and I loved it too, and he did suck my blood!!!!!!!