Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Senior Pictures Class of 2009!






Laurisa recently had her senior pictures taken! I can hardly believe that she will graduate in 6 months from now. Her pictures turned out amazing! The photographer really captured her personality! The photographer had an idea to have her closest Highschool friends be a part of the photo shoot. What a great idea! They had such a great time taking pictures, they have fun no matter what they are doing! Laurisa has amazing friends, because she is such a good friend! If you'd like to see the whole porfolio the website is www.janellejoy.com and you click client proofs and the username-Laurisaw
password-2009

8 comments:

joslyn marie said...

I have such a beautiful sissy

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Do you ever!! I think it runs in the fam.
xoxoxo

Kim said...

Laurisa is GORGEOUS! Such amazing pics. Janelle did a fabulous job.

Tara said...

Laurisa is way too beautiful for her own good!

Britt said...

They turned out fantastic! What a beautiful young woman she is....inside and out. Just like her mom!
hugs, britt

michelle said...

She is so beautiful! You have so much to be proud of, Monica! What a wonderful daughter you have. The pictures are amazing!

Ging said...

Beautiful! Like mother like daughter!

Meg said...

Monica,

I went to Laurisa's Polyester performance today!! You should have seen the CROWD that showed up! They had us all laughin! What a fun and talented group and as ALWAYS she was so gracious and loving and came running right up to thank me!! You have been such a great mom and raised these girls right! How I love them and YOU!
THANK YOU!! SO Much for the book from Kristen Oaks! I ADORE IT SO MUCH!! I stayed up till nearly 3 feasting on the pages! I am going to it again right now!! Maybe I will finish it all tonight :)
That is going to be at the top of my Christmas list for all my friends! It pins the tail on the nose.. it is TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! Thanks for choosing me to share it with... I will treasure it forever (cause that may be as long as I am single.. ahhahah)