Monday, November 17, 2008

Bling! Bling!


Laurisa and I did a craft project over the weekend! My friend asked me to post it on my blog, so here is a picture of the cute shoes we bedazzled! We got the imitation converse at Payless and then we glued swarvoski flat backs on the toe of the shoe!!!
Today her feet sparkled all around school. Everywhere she went people had a comment to make! Most kids said,"You would bedazzle your shoes, since you bedazzle everything else". It is totally her personality! Laurisa loves anything that speaks Bling Bling! It was a fun project to do together. Laurisa is the craft Queen! I love her individuality and creativity!

5 comments:

Ging said...

She's a girl after my own heart. I think she got that from me.

Monica said...

She definitely loves bling like you! She got it from you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

soooo CUTE! She is going to start a trend!I think payless shoes owes her big time.

Mandi also got some inspiration from converse shoes. I will post some pictures of her daddy/daughter pinewood derby tonight!:)
Love you,Jolyn

marilyn said...

Bling, that is Laurisa's personality, she is soooo cute

Jill Heaps said...

We just bedazzled Emily's masks that she wears! We will have to take pictures of her wearing them. She and Laurisa can be "bling bling" together! VERY CUTE!!!