Thursday, December 18, 2008

19 SWEET girls making SWEETS!!!


I am so blessed to have 19 of the sweetest beehives! Wednesday night we made four different kinds of goodies; drizzled chocolate covered pretzels, white chocolate dipped nutter butter cookies made into snowman, oreos dipped in white chocolate with crushed peppermint candy canes, and Christmas mice cookies made out of a chocolate kiss and a marchino cherry dipped in chocolate. It was like a chocolate factory in my kitchen! These girls amaze me with their creativity! After, we had a present exchange, exchanged family traditions and listened to my favorite Christmas story "The Christmas Candle"! They are so much fun to be around. They are examples to me in so many ways---they really know how to live in the moment and they get so excited to try new things! I love being around them! I love my Beehives!!! Thanks for bringing the Christmas spirit in my home!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! Are you the Beehive adviser?

Monica said...

Yes, and I absolutely love every minute of it! I just love the Young Women Program! It's amazing!!!

marilyn said...

How lucky your beehives are, they won't want to turn 14!

Meg said...

oH... i WANT TO BE IN yw AGAIN.. SUCH LOVING GIRLS!!