Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Pictures









Here is some of the pictures we took on my camera in between the professional ones!
I can't believe these pictures turned out so well! We took them after being up at 4:00 am and shopping all day! My mom and Paul had scheduled these pictures since all of the family was in town for Thanksgiving! It was such a fun photo shoot because it was done on a whim! We got ready so quickly and with hardly any thought! I decided this is the way to go for all the family pictures to come, it took all the stress out of it! Of course Janelle is such a talented photographer and can make anyone look amazing! I love family pictures because it makes you love and appreciate your family all the more!

10 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

They are beautiful! I especially love the 2nd one of you and your honey. I love you!!!!!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

HI! I just read your comment to my post I just did! It's fun to know we are on the computer at the same time. I was probably looking at yours while you were looking at mine:):)

Anonymous said...

helooooooo

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures.
beautiful family.

really nice.

visit me sometime.

have a lovely day.

Jill Heaps said...

You are all so photogenic! I am glad you guys like the brown/marune scheme--we love it too and so do the Buhrleys! It must be THE way to do pictures! You are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Britt said...

I have never see a bad picture of your family! Those pics are fantastic.

Micki hj said...

Hey, who is the photographer your mom used? I need to sneak in a family pic before my son leaves for his mission.

Thanks,

Michlle

Meg said...

As always I am so impressed!! I didn't realized that when your Mom married Paul, you inherited so many family members,... I am so used to just seeing you and Tommy.
Love you in Red Monica and as always you were all picture perfect

Christina said...

I agree with the others about how photogenic you guys are. But then again, that isn't anything new. You all have such striking smiles in your pictures. I don't think that last minute pictures would work out so well for me! I wish they would. I had a spur of the moment drivers license picture taken and YIKES! LOL!

Monica said...

The photographer is Janelljoy.com! She is amazing at capturing eyes! She did my daughters wedding pics and their wasnt a bad one! Goodluck!