Monday, December 15, 2008

Jake's wrestling tournament


Jake and Wade were gone all weekend at a Jr. High wrestling tournament in Phoenix. It was an exciting week for Jake he had 6 matches and pinned all 6, 5 of them he pinned in the first 30 seconds! He scored the most points for his team which he loves doing! His team took 1st in the tournament! When they came home they played the video over and over! I loved seeing how proud his siblings were of him! Mitch and Jake taught each other different moves in our family room the rest of the day! Way to go Jake!

8 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Way to go Jake!!! It is so fun to see pictures and see how great you are doing. Keep up the hard work...wow P90X must really be working!! Love you

marilyn said...

Way to go Jake! I wish we could have been there, that must be a record. congradulations love you

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Love the pictures, especially that first one!!! What an awesome tournament you had!! Did your arm get tired being raise so many times? Had to be rough. (I ALMOST feel sorry for those poor kids you wrestled, they probably had no idea what they were getting into!)
WAY TO GO!!!!!

Amber said...

Wow! That is amazing! Really amazing. Congrats, Jake!!!

Seriously, so blessed! said...

Hi friend! That is seriously disgusting slash awesome. Email me at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo with what size you'd need and I'll see what I can do! Love you!

michelle said...

Way to go Jake!!! I remember seeing him wrestle last year, while Sarah cheered. He is such a great kiddo! :) You really have done such a wonderful job with your kids, Monica.

I LOVED seeing your New York pictures!!! It looks like you had such a wonderful time with Wade. I missed you while you were gone. We for sure need to get together. Let's catch up today.

Katie said...

Way to go Jake! Very impressive! Hey Monica, how do I respond to your comments on my blog? Do you check your emails every day?

Monica said...

Katie,
I am bad at checking emails everyday, but I usually check my blog everyday! Maybe not as much during the Holidays! I do check my email at least twice a week!