Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Benefit Concert for Marius was amazing!!! Light opened for the country group DUE WEST. They were so entertaining and quite the performers! Our good friend from Nashville wrote many of their songs and is their record producer! We loved all of their songs and have been listening to their CD ever since. We should have bought 2 or 3 CD's because every time I want to listen to it someone else in the family has it in their car! It was so fun to have friends and family there to enjoy the special night. I love benefit concerts because it is so wonderful to see people so generous and supportive. You can't help not loving Marius. He is such a darling boy and is so happy. It really puts in perspective of what life is all about, helping one another. Thanks Light and Due West for making the night so wonderful! Everyone needs to buy their National Album in January. Due West is going to make it BIG!Laurisa and I at the Matinee show. It was so fun to talk to these amazing singers and reminisce of our Nashville days!
Family and Friends with Due West

2 comments:

michelle said...

I just read your comment on my blog. I miss you too! I just mentioned to Sarah that you, and I have not talked this week. I did leave a message with one of the boys Wednesday...did you get it? I am sorry that this week has been well....something else! :) Have a wonderful time in New York!!! For sure call me Sunday, and I will give you the details.

Anonymous said...

Wade and Monica. Holy Cow. You know my boys! My entire life is launching these guys right now. So glad that you got to spend some time with them.
We love you guys and miss you and can't wait to see you guys again. Let's hook up! Merry Christmas!

Jason Deere