Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jake's 14!!!



Happy 14th Birthday Jake(our Turkey baby)!!! Jake is lucky enough to have his birthday on Thanksgiving this year and we are all so Thankful for Jake and his life! I have never known a child more loved! It has always been said that the first born gets all the attention, but not the case with our family! Jake has been given so much love and attention by not only his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, but by all his siblings. Everyone loves Jake! He has so much love to give back! He was the happiest baby, always smiling! He loves people and as a baby would go to anyone and made everyone feel as though they were his favorite! He has such a caring heart and always thinks of the other persons feelings! He makes everyone feel as though they are his good friend still to this day. He always has a song in his heart and sings constantly! His nickname around his friends is Jukebox or Ipod because he knows the words to every single song and I mean every song, even if he has only heard it once. He is very smart and responsible in school! He loves to make everything fun and can get crazy! He can entertain and make you laugh! He has a high tolerance to pain and is always very brave! He is a natural leader for good! He has such a loving heart and would do anything for anyone! When he was young if a friend came over to play and wanted to keep a toy, (even if it was his favorite) he would say, "You can keep it." He loves life and has such an amazing testimony of the gospel! He reads his scriptures every night! He is very consistent, you can always count on Jake. Even though he is the baby in the family he is an example to his siblings and parents! We love you Jake and our Thankful that you are in our family!


7 comments:

Amber said...

What an awesome picture walk down memory lane! I love being around Jake. His smile and kind heart light up any room. Happy Birthday,Jake! THanks for letting me be your favorite Aunt. You will do great things in life.

I lOVE your new family photo!!

tarabg said...

I love your new family picture at the top of your blog! You all look great!! Also, I can't see Joslyn's blog because its blocked so tell her to add me so I can view it- my email address is tarabreann@gmail.com- and tell Jake happy birthday!

Christina said...

Too, Cute! Tell, him Happy (late) Birthday from me. (Although, I'm sure he probably doesn't even know me! :( Sad!) What site do you do your collages on?! They are very cute!

Jill Heaps said...

I LOVE all the pictures! It brings back so many memories! HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY Jake! I can't believe your actually 14. EFY here you come---this means, Utah here you come right??? Hint Hint!!! I love you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Jake,Just thinking of you makes me smile! You just can't be sad around you. We love you, hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Let us know when you are thinking of going to EFY it would be so much fun if the three of you could go at the same time! The pictures seemed like yesterday! (you know your getting old when you say things like that! But, it's true- where has the time gone?!)
love you all!

marilyn said...

What fun pictures, Jake you are the best, thats for sure. I hope you had a great birthday, I agree with everything your mom said about you, you make everyone feel loved, and so fun to be with, I miss you so much, I can't believe how much you look like Mitch, its kindsa sad you are growing up so fast. Love, love, love you!

Kim said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICS!!! Janelle did such a fabulous job. But I guess you make her job easy since you are all so photogenic and gorgeous to begin with. Super cute. I got on her blog to check the others out too. Loved the pics of Jake growing up- so fun. Crazy how fast they grow up! Hopefully you got my email about Ashlee and Debbie's bday lunches- call me if not!