Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Fun Family Game!


One of my very favorite things (Okay I know I have a lot of favorite things) about the holidays is playing games with family and friends! I thought I would share a fun game that our family got for Christmas from the Youngs! It is a game the whole family will enjoy---all ages! And it only takes 1 second to learn and it begs you to keep playing, or should I say I keep begging my family to keep playing. I do have a tendency to burn my family out because I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES!!! My friend is in a game club, maybe I should join and then I wouldn't burn my family out but actually the part I love the most is spending time with my family playing games! Thanks Youngs for a super fun Christmas present!!!

7 comments:

marilyn said...

We will have to get this game, I love it when you tell us fun ones you have already tried out so I don't have to guess, don't get too good at it, or it won't be fair when we play it with you

{Morgan Burt} said...

I absolutely love that picture of your family up at the top of your blog!

And you need to come over and play games with our family, we LOVE games too!

Cara said...

Good to know...Zach and I are always looking for a fun, new game.

Amber said...

I can't wait to try it!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I had that game in my cart to buy this year, but didn't. (because I always like to get a "review" first.) I'm glad to know it is one to get!

Jackie Heaps said...

We have been playing that game all weekend long! I finally beat Grandpa tonight! Victory! It is such a fun game. When you come visit, we have to play it! Love you Lots!
-Jackie

Anonymous said...

i seriously LOVE your blog and i wish i had a family like yours. you seem like the best mom!