Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Girls just wanna have FUN!!!

Nana and I took Laurisa's friends to the cabin for a girls get-a-way! It was so much fun being with these amazing girls! Their fun positive energy is contagious and just draws you in to want to be around them! I always learn so much from them, especially how to be a true friend!
It brought back so many memories of when my mom used to take my friends and I on girl outings! We had such a wonderful time, making pizza, drinking hot chocolate, having a movie marathon, playing games, playing in the snow, and eating continuous goodies! We always eat tons at Nana's cabin, it's tradition!!! We all love the kettle corn that Nana makes! Nana's cabin is always inviting and she is always the perfect hostess, making sure everyone's every needs are met! Her motto when she brings teens is, "What happens or is said at the cabin stays at the cabin!" I think that is why my kids love going to the cabin so much---who wouldn't!

7 comments:

joslyn marie said...

Love you. i missed out!!!!!!!!

Monica said...

We missed you! It reminded me of the time you brought all your friends! We have such fun memories at the cabin!

michelle said...

Monica, it sure looks like all of you girls had a great time! Happy New Year to you! :)

marilyn said...

These are the great memories your kids will remember you always take the time to enjoy the moment, and that is sooooo important, enjoy your time with your precious precious family is priceless, thanks for being such a great mom to my precious grandkids, and thanks nana too

Kim said...

Monica! oh my word you have been busy the last few weeks! ;-) Looks like you had a FABULOUS holiday season- I am so glad. And your ski trip looked like a blast! How fun is that, that you just took off and got to spend that time with your fam at a fun ski resort!?! And your girlies outting looked like fun too- you just look like one of the girls. Your pics were so cute. I love the things that you do with your kids- I totally want to be just like you when my kids are teenagers! Happy New Year! See you tomorrow...

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Lauris, you have such cute and fun friends! (and a cute and fun mom!)
Love you!!

Meg said...

Wish i was there!!! In the winter there is pretty much nothing I would rather do more than tubing!!!