Thursday, December 18, 2008

A SPECIAL visitor!!!

What a special treat! Great Grandma Young came to visit us for Christmas! It was so wonderful spending time together with her tonight! We feel so blessed to have her in our lives! Any of you that know our Grandma know that she makes you feel so special! Grandma is truly the most loving person I know! She has the most amazing way of reaching into your soul and making you feel like you can do and accomplish anything in life. I over heard her talk to each child individually and tell them how amazing they are and that they are going to accomplish great things in their life. I overheard her tell Jake to reach for the stars and he will catch one! She wanted to hear the boys play the piano and attentively listened to their whole repertoire! She wanted to catch up with each great grandchild. We shared many memories that we have created together--many hours teaching me how to sew, crochet, and how to love with all your heart! We love you Grandma and feel like we are a better person just for knowing you! Everyone needs a person like Grandma Young in their lives!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Monica! This is Jen Conner, Wade's rep from a few years ago. I just got your Christmas card and found your blog--and I love it! You and your family are so beautiful, I love reading your positive thoughts! :)

michelle said...

Monica, this is such a beautiful post. How blessed your family, and Grandma Young are to have one another. It sounds like last evening was a very loving, and memorable one.

I am so sorry I missed you last night. I must have been in the shower. Thank you for being so thoughtful, and for stopping by.

LOVE the pictures of the girls making teats! They are all so special.

marilyn said...

I love your grandma too she is precious!