Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Christmas Card 2008

We want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! One of our very favorite parts of Christmas time is the cards we recieve from all of our friends from all over the country! We have lived in 6 different states over the years and have made some of the most wonderful friends along the way! We love connecting with all of our friends and seeing their families grow! We display them all along the door frame to Wades office and tape them all along the inside of the front double doors! It is our favorite thing to see all of your faces in our home! Keep the cards coming!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Love your cards, always!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

your cards turned out great!! i need to get mine sent out. what is your address? just text it to me. love ya and miss you tons!! where are you guys spending the holiday's?

Basarabas said...

Love your family picture in your header. Your fam is so cute!

michelle said...

We really do think alike! :) I have my cards in the exact same place! I love walking by, and looking at all of the cards, from those I love, and care about. Your Christmas card this year is beautiful! I mentioned it to my sister in law. They had a wedding in August. She was stressing about geting family pictures taken, a few weeks ago. I told her about your card, and we agreed...perfect!

Have a safe, and FUN time on your trip. I sure wish we could join you. Next time! :)

marilyn said...

That is a lot of cards, your family has lived in so many places, and have so many special friends, and your family is so loving and the best kind of friend you could be blessed to have. love you

Katie said...

Cards from friends is my very favorite part of Christmas. I missed your family letter this year, though.